Thursday 28 July 2011

Nars Blush Bronzer Trio


I bought the limited edition Nars Blush Bronzer Trio a few weeks ago and I’m loving it! I love the fact that you get 3 products in one compact, it’s so much easier to take if you’re going travelling, and fits into my makeup bag perfectly.


Nars websites descriptionThree iconic NARS products, one portable zip-around compact. With Orgasm Blush, Albatross Highlighting Blush Powder, and Laguna Bronzing Powder, this limited-edition trio makes a flawless complexion more attainable than ever.


I went on holiday to Tunisia a couple of weeks back and i used it as I was topping up my tan and now that i'm back and I love it even more, it really flatters your face with a tan adding a little sparkle and highlight to the cheek and obviously giving you a more bronzed look with the laguna bronzing powder!


Here's some pictures…





At the price of £39 I definitely think its worth it for three great and versatile products

No comments:

Post a Comment