Friday 15 June 2012

Graduate Fashion Week

I'd like to apologise for my lack in posts at the minute i've been really busy with university coursework/revision over the past couple of months but now i'm finished I shall get back on track!




I got the opportunity to work at Graduate Fashion Week through my university on Wednesday this week, I really enjoyed looking round all the different unis stalls at all the amazing garments the graduates had made!

I also went to a talk on the use of Social Media and its importance with Hilary Alexander the former Telegraph fashion editor, Dolly Jones Vogue editor and Melanie Rickey fashion editor and blogger at Fashion Editor at Large which was really interesting and another talk with Colin McDowell interviewing Henry Holland.

Here are some of the photos I took on the day 
(stupidly forgot to take my camera so excuse the picture quality)


Nottingham Trent


Southampton Solent



Henry Holland

I also bought a goody bag for £2 from the Company stall which consisted of...
and some foody treats which were eaten!



No comments:

Post a Comment