Wednesday 4 September 2013

LAST OF THE SUMMER SUN

Today I popped to Boots with my sister to pick up the Enrapture Encode Totem Styler as I've wanted to try it out for a while and my curling wand broke so it was perfect timing! I also bought some miniature toiletries as I'm going on holiday again in a couple of weeks and need to start packing tonight as I am going to be working in London from Monday for LFW (I go on holiday the day after I finish so everything's got to be packed for Sunday!) 
I wore this outfit with a white sweatshirt jumper... which was VERY stupid because its so hot today - I obviously didn't look outside before I got dressed this morning. I thought i'd change the top but keep with the white colour and just go for a basic tee as I love this relaxed look with my boyfriend fit ripped jeans.


Tee - Sweaty Betty/Ripped Boyfriend Jeans - River Island/Sandals - & Other Stories/ Sunglasses - eBay/Jewellery - Daniella Draper & Tiffany/Watch - Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment