Friday 17 May 2013

DON'T BLAME IT ON THE SUNSHINE

So it is meant to actually be Summer here in the UK and after having a couple weeks of what looked like nice weather it turned swiftly back to dreary rain.

I wore this outfit last week to work - the day before i had a maxi and sandals on!

I finally got my hands on the Zara Studio white leather jacket that i've wanted for a while now, managed to snap it up on eBay in good condition for half the price and have fallen in love, literally haven't taken it off since i received it! (I'm sure you will be seeing lots more outfit posts of this)

Jumper - Topshop
Jacket - Zara
Trousers - Primark
New Balance 410 - Size

I also love these trainers that i've had for a few months now just haven't got round to posting them.
They're so comfy and go with everything and fit perfectly into my very monochrome wardrobe at the minute!

These trousers i snapped up a couple of weeks ago when buying some simple cami tops for my holidays they were the last pair and only £14 so i thought it would be rude not too... they are very lightweight and slightly high waisted so perfect for the summer or colder weather. 

Sorry about the pictures in this post they don't really do justice to the outfit but i'll be back to better photos soon when i have more time on my hands. I finish my placement in London at the end of June and then will be home for the summer months before heading back to Uni. I have lots coming up to show you and will revert back to regular posting soon!

In the mean time feel free to follow me on instagram - nweightman or twitter @naomiweightman which I update more regulary!


No comments:

Post a Comment