Tuesday 21 May 2013

I think its safe to say the sunshine will not be returning this week! :(

I wore this outfit to work yesterday, the top isn't photographed very well but I bought this on the opening day of & Other Stories in London down Regent Street, I haven't stopped going in since! I'm sure you've all heard about it by now but if not read this to get more of an idea.

The below jacket was something i picked up in Primark over the weekend, i've been looking for a bomber style jacket to throw on when its not too cold - which is perfect for the weather we have at the moment. I saw it hanging on the end of a rail and was the last one, its a size 18 but it looks okay on and i like the over sized fit. It was such a bargain at only £7!




Top: & Other Stories - link to have a better look
Leather Look Leggings - gift
Hoodie - Sweaty Betty
Bomber Jacket - Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment